Wednesday 13 November 2013

Off-Campus Learning

Dear Readers,

I had an off-campus learning for today's Distribution & Transportation module. Well, I initially thought I could wake up tad later then usual. But no matter what, I automatically woke up 7.30am, 45 minutes before my alarm. I KNOW RIGHT. So, I went online on Communicator way before 9.15am, and there I was, in the group conversation with my facilitator & one of my team mates. It was kind of awkward though, when Faci greeted us & we had to greet them back (and I was the only one greeted him). 9.15am & still I could only see us two out of five team members online. So of course, without wasting time, I went through the worksheet. Moments later, I got distracted after Faci added my team members into the group conversation.

What annoyed me most was the VPN connection. It was tremendously sucky & it caused most of us to be disconnected from group conversation. It didn't went smoothly at first because we couldn't start doing the worksheet without having COMPLETED team member online. Things were going haywire, we wasted quite some time just to ensure that everyone was in the conversation, but no. There were last minute changes towards team members, blah, blah, blah. Finally, after finalizing the team member, we started discussing.

During discussions, it wasn't that bad. Just that all of us have to be participative since my Faci recorded our discussions & our grades depend on how much we've contributed. But then again, I got disconnected a few times so I missed some of the discussions. I was a little startled when they told me that they were at question 6 while I was only at question 3! You know what I mean? And without Faci noticing that I was disconnected, he thought that I wasn't participative. I know, because he reminded us. I mean, blame the VPN! It's been all sucky ever since the first day of school for this term. Yes, I'm annoyed with it because I couldn't even use my browser to do further research. Instead, I used my phone to find information. But thanks to Zimah's answers, I could at least referred to it.

Despite the challenges that we faced, we managed to complete our worksheet, as well as exercise questions before 11.30am. Fast, wasn't it? Since Faci had released the RJ question, evaluation & quiz, I completed all of it by 12pm. HAHA! Opportunities like this shouldn't be missed. That feeling after you've completed everything at such early timing.. WOAAAAAHHH. I feel awesome.

Glad that I had all the time to do the house chores & even travelled to Serangoon Garden Way to collect my package. I feel great... Just that I've not decided what to wear tomorrow. GIRL PROBLEMS.

And, I'm out.

Five - Rock You



Regards,
Hazirah A. Rahim

No comments: