Tuesday 9 July 2013

رمضان مبارك

Dear Readers,

Tomorrow is the start of the holy month, which most Muslims are looking forward to. I'm really excited about it, though. I feel excited because Ramadan is the month where family members gather to break fast together. Since most of my family members are always busy & we rarely eat dinner together, only at this point of time I can look forward to eat with them together. I just hope that all of my family members are able to be back home before 7p.m. That's all I'm hoping for.

Another good thing about Ramadan is that it helps us to control our anger. I'm one of the people who is bad at controlling my anger. I tend to be very angry & have this habit of venting my anger to innocent people, on social websites, slamming my properties and stuffs. Honestly, I do know that I have anger management issues. You may not believe what you've just read, but trust me, I know myself better. Hopefully, this Ramadan will help me to develop positive attitude & at the same time, let go of the grudges I'm keeping to myself. Like what had happened recently, I've to admit that I do feel angry & upset towards it. It is hard to forgive but part of me is telling me to have faith still. Only Allah SWT knows what has happened, what's happening & what will happen. So, all I've to do is to pray for things to get better. Insya'allah.

To my families, friends & all Muslims around the world, I hope we can improve ourselves to be better people & enjoy every little thing that He has gifted us. Insya'allah, amin.

Till then, happy fasting, y'all!


Regards,
Hazirah A. Rahim

No comments: