Saturday 22 February 2014

#Throwback

Dear Readers,


After a month (yes, I just realised) of being sick, I'm finally recovering. FOR REAL! Yay! Couldn't handle the coughs anymore so I took MC on Tuesday. The doctor gave me four kinds of medicine (crazy uhhh!), including cough syrup. All of it are of strong effect. So, when I consumed the needed amount of pills, I felt sleepy within 30 minutes. Imagine me taking those medicines when I was in school on Wednesday. I tried my best to stay awake while in class. Haha!

So, yesterday was our final lesson for Y2S2. We had OP II yesterday, and Elaine gave us chocolates! Tsk! And we still had to focus on Flexsim for Problem 15. But what do you expect? Almost all of us in the class gave up because, well.. IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL YO. Hahaha! Since it was the last day, I decided to wear the long black dress that I bought from Uniqlo. Yes, all along in year 2, I've been wearing pants, pants, pants. Rarely a dress or a skirt. So yesterday was my first time wearing a dress in Year 2. Weird, but oh well. After school, I had early dinner (at least for me) with Jiaxi & Medi. I brought the digital camera with me because I wanted to take lots of pictures of us, so I forced them to pose with their dishes! Hahaha!

Jiaxi

Medi

Me

My Roti John looked gigantic, right? It was, indeed. I couldn't finish it up not because of the size, but it wasn't really nice, though. The eggs on the side of the bread was a little raw, still. And the aunty had too much cheese on my Roti John. Oh well, after we had our lunch/dinner, we decided to hung around W1 to camwhore. Here's some of the pictures that we took..




And yes, it was tiring being the camerawoman. Tsk. Really had fun with them yesterday. Kind of sad that we'll be separated next semester due to internship. But hopefully, we'll be able to meet up still :) Oh! My UT3 starts next Monday onwards & applause to me as I'm yet to do ANY revision! Neh. I have enough of studying at this moment :P

Okay, I'm kind of sleepy now. Shall take my medicine & off to sleep.

Good night, world 



Regards,
Hazirah A. Rahim



No comments: