Saturday 9 August 2014

Augustlicious!

Dear Readers,


I had my virgin visit to Nando's for dinner yesterday, like finally! It was kind of a last minute decision to eat at Nando's because we actually agreed to dine at Secret Recipe. As usual, I headed to Plaza Singapura after work to meet Mediani & Jiaxi. I reached at 5.45pm and since I had to wait for the girls' arrival, I walked around the mall.I actually got lost when I tried to find the UNIQLO outlet. Went up and down to different levels, and after some time, I got to know that they are located at the extended part of the mall (what is it called?). Just how bad am I with directions, huh?

Glad I went to take a look at UNIQLO. Manage to buy myself a white stretchy jeans - the colour & type I've been looking for. Haha! It costs me 35 bucks. But as long as the quality is good (it's UNIQLO!), I'm fine with that kind of reasonable price. After that, I spent another minute walking around the mall JUST to find POSB to withdraw some cash. Such a noob. 

It was worth the wait queueing to get a table at Nando's. Though I read reviews that many claim the food aren't up to their expectations, I was, at first, reluctant to give it a try either. But I tell myself, why not dine in & see how bad the food is, right? So while waiting, of course I took advantage of my monopod. HAHA!


Queue part 1

Queue part 2

I decided to order chicken burger with two regular sides for $13.90. For regular sides, I chose coleslaw and potato wedges. Honestly, the burger I ordered tasted so so good! Really! It is worth my $13.90, furthermore, it's damn filling! So here are the food that we ordered..

Chicken Burger with 2 regular sides
(coleslaw & potato wedges)

Chicken & Spicy Rice (extra hot)
But it's not even spicy

Butterfly Chicken Breast with 2 regular sides
(corn & garlic breads)

The menu book had none of the illustrations. As this was our first try, we were clueless, and we went like, "There are no pictures, how to know?" HAHAH. But luckily we ordered according to what our tongues felt like trying. TSK. Final outcome: I had a satisfying dinner, definitely gonna dine at Nando's again to try a different menu. After dinner, we made a trip to Charles & Keith and.. I think I'll skip this part. On to next.

Desserts.

No matter how full you are, sure there''s a room for you to indulge some desserts. We had desserts at Secret Recipe. It was near to 10pm, so most desserts weren't available already.

Chocolate Indulgence

I can't really remember the name of this D:

Vienna Brownie

Oreo Milkshake

Everything was awesome. Good time with them girls and we really can't wait for internship to be over! Yay! A week more to go and we'll be done with Year 3 Semester 1. Woohoo! But first, I have to make sure my IIP report is all good. HAHA!

And not to forget, I'll be a year older by next Wednesday. Yay + nay!

Good night!


Regards,
Hazirah A. Rahim

No comments: