Sunday 17 August 2014

Free Bird!

Dear Readers,


Hello, hello, hello! Guess what? I'm done with internship yesterday! Yep. My journey with Knowledge Method Pte Ltd ended on 15th August 2014. It has definitely been a fruitful experience for me; being able to learn so many new things and improvising my skills. My colleagues have been good assistances to me, patiently taught me things I knew nuts of. Thank you for being such great people. Since yesterday was our last, we decided to buy for them packets of Kinder Bueno & energy bars (because they aren't young, trust me). So here are our last moments before we depart..


Colleagues & I (that's my supervisor holding my monopod)

The office entrance

Just me pretending to do some work

Me in the office.. Alone!

It's kinda sad that I won't be able to have lunch with Huiting again to gossip & complain to her about work. HAHAHA!

So right after work, I went to meet the other 2 gundus (Jaz & Huiting). The original plan was to dine at E18gteen Chefs' NEX outlet. Huiting & I reached there near 7pm. The queue was tremendously long. Just by looking at it, I was kind of reluctant because the thought of queueing just to get a table just tired me out. Thank god, we went towards the restaurant, just to find out that they've actually covered the Halal logo with a piece of paper. I was like, "Eh? Isn't E18gteen Chefs supposed to be halal?" And I came to realised that there weren't any Malays who queued & dined in. So that's the 2nd reason of my reluctance. We were clueless still, so I checked on MUIS' list of halal eateries & yes, the one at NEX is not halal certified, as of 2nd August 2014.

Wanted to try Hot Tomato, but the queue was long as well, so we decided to dine at Mad Jack. After 2 years or so, WOW. There are lot of dishes offered & that's definitely a plus point. YEP.

3 gundus

Our OOOPS! moment

Blue mountains beef burger & chips

Vegetarian baked rice

Linguini carbonara

Pavlova (white) &
OZ brownie with ice-cream and chop topping

Yesterday was the first time I decided not to order a dessert because I was so damn full from eating that beef burger. HAHAHAH!

Oh, on 13th was my birthday. I'm truly blessed on this special day, especially the wishes & surprises I received. Let's take a tour!

Baked spaghetti meatball

Baked rice

French fries

Brownie cake from family

Bali batch & an adorable birthday magnet!

To my family, relatives & friends, a big THANK YOU for all the wishes, treats and surprises! When I was little, I thought I should receive birthday presents from people because it's my birthday. But as I grow older, presents don't matter anymore. What matters most is their remembrance of a family member/friend's birthday. Thank you all, once again!

It was a tiring Saturday.. Signing off!



Goodnight!


Regards,
Hazirah A. Rahim

No comments: