Monday 13 October 2014

Breathtaking Sunday!

Hello there!


Yesterday was one of the best days spent with best friend! We headed to East Cost Park on Sunday morning (super rare for me to wake up at 6am ON A SUNDAY). As I can't ride the single bike (please don't laugh, I'm bad in balancing - HAHAHA), we decided to rent the tandem bicycle instead. To start off, we had a rough time balancing the bicycle because I believe we were to close to the side slope, which was why we couldn't start smoothly. So I suggested to push the bicycle a little to the middle of the path & voila, we did it!

Those who rode the single bike went off faster than us, while me & best friend were struggling to keep up with the speed. Oh, I had the hardest time lifting my leg to get on the bike... Because I wore skinny jeans. So if you decided to go for a cycle, never ever, ever, EVER wear any tight pants. While riding, we came a cross an area filled with colourful flowers. It's so pretty, I can almost consider that spot for my future wedding photo shoot. HAHAHA.


The 'Flower Garden'

Us posing with the beautiful flowers

With our rental bike


It's so beautiful, I was about to hang around this area a little longer, but 3-hour rental seemed to pass fast, so we cycled almost all around East Cost without wasting any minute. After a long ride, we had our 2nd pit stop, right beside the beach! Ah~ Another beautiful spot for camwhoring. The smell of the sea.. Marvellous. I love it.

Favourite picture of the day

"Jack! I'm fly-...... Jack? Jack?!"


And we goofed around on camera


Ironically, I'm not a big fan of camping/chalet by the beach because there are so many things to bring. But picnic is different. All we need is just a few sandwiches & a couple of plain water and that's it. Haha. Another thing is, I like the beach because of the smell of sea water. It's so refreshing, it's breathtaking.. It makes me feel relax. I like it.

So we rode back to the rental shop & off we went for food hunting. Best friend has been signalling like forever in regards to wanting to eat sushi. So we headed to Bedok Point (thank god it's not even crowded) & dined in at Hei Sushi. I got really excited when browsing through the menu. So we order quite a lot of different types of sushi sets. Here we goooooo!

Hei Chawanmushi - $2.38

Tamago Mango Salad - $2.38/piece

California Mini Maki - $4.38

Futo Maki - $4.38

Kani Maki - $2.38
Tamago Maki - $2.38
Kappa Maki - $2.38

Katsu Curry Ju - $14.88

Sunshine Maki - $8.88


It looks as if we didn't order THAT much, but we were really full. We decided to share all these instead since most came in 4s. So both of us had the chance to taste everything. The food was satisfying, I felt happy eating it. Haha! Total cost was almost $58 including 7% GST & 10% service charged. Best friend treated me this, and I feel blessed. Alhamdulillah

After lunch, we headed down to Bedok Mall to get a cup of Yoguru.

Original yoghurt flavour with Orea, Frosties & KitKat toppings


What's more, because I was too full, I didn't even eat any food when I reached home. Instead, I fell into a long sleep. Kidding, but I was asleep.

Definitely a day to remember.. Witnessing a guy getting all flirty towards best friend & tried to get her number (and I went far away not wanting to witness more of it, hehe), a guy called us Saloma when best friend did a sudden break (because her leg felt itchy) & nearly fell into the bushes, bumped into my cousins & family while cycling.. What a day. Hahaha!

2 nice polaroid shots


Honestly, I can't wait to graduate & start working. I definitely can't wait to give a treat to my best friend, my family & my ITE friends. Surely, these are three of the many goals I have in my list. HAHA! InsyaƔllah.

Am meeting best friend again next Saturday since her sister is holding a party for Jausyan's 1st birthday. I'm so ready to get my hands on that boy. So cute! And maybe I might be heading over to aunt's house after that.. Shall see what's the plan for that day.

Till then!


Regards,
Hazirah A. Rahim

No comments: