Tuesday 30 June 2015

No News Is Good News!

Dear Readers,


Well, apparently I do have a good news or two. And I don't know where to start! Haha! Alright, I'll save the best for the last, hehe.

So, just a few days ago, my family was blessed with such a wonderful news! Guess what? I'm going to be an aunt soon in 2016, insyaállah! Kakak is a few weeks pregnant & it's delightful to know that, really! We're very excited & it's really a blessing in disguise. Especially in the month of Ramadhan. Masyaállah, how generous can Allah SWT be towards his servants? All praises to Him, it's a wonderful news for us. Once again, congratulations to Kakak & husband, may the existence of the little one be filled with barakah in time to come. Insyaállah, ameen.

The next good news is that.. After months of job hunting, again all praises to Allah SWT, I got an offer. I'm offered to work as a transactional planning co-ordinator at Becton Dickinson Medical. Alhamdulillah. Went for two of their interviews last week and thanks to my diploma, it gives me the advantage to be their priority in hiring me. The salary offered is higher than I thought (again, alhamdulillah for that). The workplace is located at Jurong East, so I may need at least two hours of my traveling time. Though it's quite a distance from where I'm staying, I'll try to endure it since I've accepted this job.

Finally, I'm able to relax myself because all these while, I'm really worried about my savings. Well, who knows, I might get married in two years time (really, nobody knows)? Plus, I'm turning 25 soon, so of course I want to be responsible, being able to take care of the household expenses & not having to rely on ayah's money.. You know? It's time for me to be a responsible adult & hopefully with the golden ticket blessed by Allah SWT, I'll be able to pursue with what I've planned. Insyaállah.

So, there you go. It might not be of much news for you but it means a lot to me. Like they've said, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. I truly believe in this & again, all praises to Allah SWT. Thank you for the blessings you've showered us. Alhamdulillah.



Regards,
Hazirah A. Rahim

No comments: